for the punk kid inside
I decided to make some patches for an old pair of pants of mine.
patch 1: "in a room full of loud the most punk thing is quiet"
patch 2: Black Veil Brides star logo
patch 3: La Dispute new logo
also sorry for my limited pictures. I didn't take pictures as I was making them.
- Conner W. added Punk Patches to wall ideas 12 Feb 00:01
- Barjaa B. added Punk Patches to More DIYS 30 Aug 20:02
- Conner W. favorited Punk Patches 17 Aug 00:39
- Steph. commented on Punk Patches 03 Jul 13:37
- Packye commented on Punk Patches 02 Jul 00:17
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Punk Patches 01 Jul 14:46
- Cat Morley commented on Punk Patches 01 Jul 09:59
- KozmicBlues commented on Punk Patches 01 Jul 07:59
- † Wayward Deer † published her project Punk Patches 01 Jul 07:21
Take your scrap fabric and cut it to size. I did mine in a square. It doesn't have to be neat, in fact the messier it is the more it adds to the look. I'm very meticulous so I tried to get mine as even as possible.
The more intricate your design the more I would recommend using chalk or a pencil to map out your design before hand. I had neither on hand so I used some white eye shadow to draw my design.
Take a big glob of your paint ( I used silver paint since I was using black fabric but use what you would like best) and start painting away!
choose where you would like your patches and sew them on! I don't have any thread at the moment so I just safety pinned mine on although I would recommend sewing them for a better effect. plus they will be less likely to come off if you sew them. Now you have some awesome patches so go out and rock them!