Punch Needle Friends
This adorable red panda is worked mostly on the back of the
canvas in order to create the loops that will then be cut in certain
places. This technique creates relief and makes the panda stand
out from the fabric.
YARN COLOURS USED
• Cutworking in relief
working in relief
The shaded areas of the diagram show the parts of
the design that should be worked on the back of the
canvas. This creates longer loops that may be cut to
create additional texture and relief.
- 2021-07-20-120922-Red+Panda-template.ai 215 KB [ Download ]
- Lotusburger favorited Punch Needle Red Panda 22 May 08:33
- Meghan E. favorited Punch Needle Red Panda 21 Apr 02:40
- elisabeth.wittmeyergrey favorited Punch Needle Red Panda 31 Jul 18:32
- Laurinda P. favorited Punch Needle Red Panda 30 Jul 21:22
- Crafterella featured Punch Needle Red Panda 27 Jul 23:00
- RareJewel favorited Punch Needle Red Panda 26 Jul 08:54
- C.J. M. added Punch Needle Red Panda to Punch Needle 23 Jul 21:55
- C.J. M. favorited Punch Needle Red Panda 23 Jul 21:55
- Search Press published her project Punch Needle Red Panda 23 Jul 09:00
Insert the needle in the corner of one eye and pull the thread through on the back, leaving a tail of around 3cm (11⁄4in). Work the first eye. Once finished, leave the needle in the canvas and turn the hoop over. Remove the tip of the needle and cut the thread, leaving about
3cm (11⁄4in). Work the other eye and insides of the ears.