Pumpkin dip and spicy jack-o’-lantern punch
Lightly spiced Pumpkin Dip is delicious with gingersnaps. Serve it in a fun bowl or a small hollowed-out pumpkin. A fun, fizzy brew, the Spicy Jack-O’-Lantern Punch is prepared with fruit juices and pumpkin pie spice.
© 2019 Leisure Arts / GMC Publications · Reproduced with permission.
- amyistheparty added Pumpkin Dip to Autumn Housewarming 26 Apr 21:52
- Katzilla commented on Pumpkin Dip 09 Oct 09:15
- sydney.strauss1 added Pumpkin Dip to halloween 25 May 20:20
- sydney.strauss1 favorited Pumpkin Dip 25 May 20:20
- missamimizuno favorited Pumpkin Dip 24 Jan 00:00
- Kitsuné favorited Pumpkin Dip 21 Oct 03:03
- Leslie D. favorited Pumpkin Dip 18 Oct 05:31
- angeleyes d. favorited Pumpkin Dip 18 Oct 05:20
- Rachel c. favorited Pumpkin Dip 30 Sep 20:10
- Britty favorited Pumpkin Dip 24 Sep 05:35
You Will Need
In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese, beating until well blended. Beat in pumpkin pie filling mix, cinnamon, and ginger.
Chill until ready to serve.
Serve with purchased gingersnaps. Store in refrigerator.
In a 11/2-quart container, combine juice concentrates and water. Add soft drink mix and pumpkin pie spice; whisk until well blended. Cover and chill.
YIELD: about 7 cups
Place punch mix in a 1-gallon container and add lemon-lime soda. Stir and serve immediately.
YIELD: about 11 cups