Pumpkin Craft Ideas Of Container
Having been troubled in looking all over for a few small things for a long time, finally I got a good solution from the pumpkin craft ideas. This fabric container in pumpkin shape can hold scattered things together in its powerful body. Besides, you can find what you want easily if you had put them inside before.
Apart from a pumpkin body, a lid is also designed for the fabric container, which helps to keep things inside clean. As long as you make use of your imagination, you can make the pumpkin craft ideas more functional and helpful.
- Libby W. favorited Pumpkin Craft Ideas Of Container 08 Dec 20:39
- Deb E. favorited Pumpkin Craft Ideas Of Container 06 Feb 04:52
- Alissa B. favorited Pumpkin Craft Ideas Of Container 21 May 02:27
- zoegirl221 favorited Pumpkin Craft Ideas Of Container 20 Jan 05:17
- Maxine M. added Pumpkin Craft Ideas Of Container to To-make list 25 Oct 14:21
- zoegirl221 added Pumpkin Craft Ideas Of Container to sewing 15 Sep 05:00
- Alice N. added Pumpkin Craft Ideas Of Container to Room Deco 06 Sep 07:15
- alyssa favorited Pumpkin Craft Ideas Of Container 05 Sep 05:28
- Charlie. favorited Pumpkin Craft Ideas Of Container 11 Aug 19:15
Cut the container pattern
Cut out a piece of floral fabric of 15cm radius; trace 9cm radius circle on the paper; divide it to 16 parts; cut out the template. Trace the paper template to the inside middle of the floral fabric; mark the fabric as it is shown below. Make 16 circular fabrics; stuff quilting inside each circular fabric; place them to the outer 16 small sections. Baste the edge of floral fabric; sew each dividing line of the stuffed piece.
Sew the container pattern
Seam the edges of the floral fabric and stuffed pieces to the same size below. Cut out 1cm wide floral fabric. Hem the 1cm wide floral fabric to the opening side of the container. Cut out two strips of floral fabric; stuff the strips; sew one side inside the hemming.
Make the container bottom and lid
Sew the other handle inside the hemming in the same way. Cut out two cardboards of 9cm radius; wrap both with floral fabric; stick each piece with double-sided tape. Stick one wrapped cardboard to the inner bottom the container; stick a button in the middle of the other wrapped cardboard and add a felt leaf below the button. Then a lid is done.