Pumpkin Cake With Dark Chocolate Chunks
this cake is so easy make and perfect for snacking--it's the perfect transition into fall baking
- RareJewel favorited Pumpkin Cake With Dark Chocolate Chunks 10 Feb 10:14
- Rebecca M. favorited Pumpkin Cake With Dark Chocolate Chunks 10 Jun 19:33
- amyistheparty added Pumpkin Cake With Dark Chocolate Chunks to Autumn Housewarming 26 Apr 21:50
- ElizabethJuddTaylor favorited Pumpkin Cake With Dark Chocolate Chunks 24 Apr 14:50
- Golden Brown and Delicious | Jessica D. published her project Pumpkin Cake With Dark Chocolate Chunks 24 Apr 09:00
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Grease an 8-inch cake pan with no-stick spray and line with parchment. Grease again and set aside.
In a small bowl, mic the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the egg, pumpkin, vegetable oil, and vanilla until well combined.
Alternately add the dry ingredients and the milk, mixing until just combined after each addition. Stir in the chopped chocolate.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the cake is set and a toothpick comes out clean.
Immediately place the cake in the freezer for 20 minutes, then remove from the pan and let cool completely.