Acrylic Pouring Medium Demo on Gallery Depth Stretched Canvas
Here's an easy-to-do demo to create one-of-a-kind artwork using fluid acrylics and acrylic inks, pre-mixed with acrylic pouring medium. We've also used a Princeton Catalyst Silicone Blade to move the paint around on the canvas. Allowing the paint to drip down the sides creates visual interest around the entire work. We didn't elevate the canvas before pouring, but the paint can be easily trimmed off the paper and back of the canvas with scissors. Working with acrylic pouring medium creates striking and usually unpredictable patterning. This is a great way to loosen up your style and allow the medium to do a lot of the work!
- julietierney14 favorited Poured Acrylic Art 19 Apr 00:55
- Jen S. added Poured Acrylic Art to stuff for me 13 Jul 19:59
- julietierney14 added Poured Acrylic Art to DIY Canvas Art 26 Nov 17:46
- mmotse03 favorited Poured Acrylic Art 24 Jul 04:28
- Rebecca M. favorited Poured Acrylic Art 10 Jun 17:58
- Shop Showcase published her project Poured Acrylic Art 13 May 09:00
Watch the video tutorial.