My favourite thing to make!
I love making dishcloths. They're small, I get to use all kinds of stitches and people buy them from me! Also, they're good to give as gifts. Each one took 1-1 1/2h to make Here are the stitches I used, starting with the cloth in the top left of the first picture:
1) Basic granny square
2) Bushy Stitch
3) Open-Ridge Stitch, frilly border (sc, 2ch, sc in next stitch)
4) Double crochet, backwards sc border
5) Woven stitch, frilly border
6) 2 rows dc and then 1 row fpdc, bo border
7) I can't remember what the name of this stitch is called, but it's when a hdc stretches over 2 stitches, dc border
8) Same as above
9) Woven stitch, sc border
10) up and down stitch, dc border
11) HDC X-stitch, dc border
UhhSpork posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!