DIY Poster Art
This little project came from me not wanting to throw out my old posters but also not wanting to hang them anywhere in our new home. I finally decided to just get rid of them...but then I thought of something cute I could do with them! See, this is why I never want to throw anything out! I can always think of something to do with it eventually. I decided to cute little squares out from my old posters and make them into a new piece of art that reminds me of my teenage years. Here is what I did...
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Poster Art 22 Jul 02:59
- M1CHAEL5H1RLEY added Poster Art to HAUS 29 Nov 12:16
- ktull329 favorited Poster Art 15 Sep 02:35
- Taylor B. added Poster Art to To Do 13 Aug 02:24
- dippydiscoball added Poster Art to Wishlist 24 Jun 23:39
- WaterAngel added Poster Art to For the home 04 May 22:48
- ilse e. favorited Poster Art 18 Apr 19:36
- katherine.eliza favorited Poster Art 18 Feb 00:20
- Jed P. added Poster Art to decor 05 Feb 04:53
- Jed P. favorited Poster Art 05 Feb 04:52
Next came the tedious (but kind of fun) job of cutting little squares out of my posters. Measure your piece of card stock to figure out what size of squares will work for you. I ended up cutting squares that were 1" x 1". I used a ruler to mark where I needed to cut my posters. I decided on a rainbow colour scheme and cut my squares accordingly. You can work with whatever colours you like.