The Cake is a Lie
I made these portal earrings for a friend's birthday.
- redwolf54 added Portal Earrings to craftyness 10 Oct 04:03
- redwolf54 favorited Portal Earrings 10 Oct 04:03
- Ms K. favorited Portal Earrings 11 Jan 19:59
- Dori B. favorited Portal Earrings 20 Mar 18:30
- erin g. favorited Portal Earrings 09 Mar 21:32
- erin g. commented on Portal Earrings 09 Mar 21:25
- Kathy C. favorited Portal Earrings 24 Feb 20:08
- Carol S. added Portal Earrings to to download 15 Feb 06:42
- Carol S. favorited Portal Earrings 15 Feb 06:37
- Jackkie replied to a comment on her project Portal Earrings 05 Jan 11:24
Print out an image of the portals (choose their size by using a shrunken ruler* to estimate their final size). Sticky-tape a sheet of shrink plastic on top and copy the design onto it with coloured sharpies.
*If you don't have a shrunken ruler, all you need to do is draw a ruler on a piece of shrink plastic (you can include some colour swatches and hole punches of different sizes to see how they turn out as well) then cook them to the requirements on your packet of shrink plastic.
Print out an image of the man (choose its size by using a shrunken ruler to estimate their final size). Sticky-tape a sheet of shrink plastic on top and copy each half of the design onto it with coloured sharpies.
Make sure to move the plastic in between drawing the halves on so you can extend the drawing a bit on either side. I chose to put two legs on one side because I thought that half a leg would be a bit difficult for me to glue.