Recycle and accessorize
FOR THIS PROJECT: It works better if you use a RIBBON instead of yarn/string. Looks nicer too.
I've always loved pop tabs, much so in fact. I've collected them for years and have a pretty big stash now. Up until now, I've had no clue what I wanted to use them for. I always wanted to come up with some cool craft for them, but just couldn't think of anything. Well, now I've got it and it's amazing.
I hope the pictures do most of the explaining.
WARNING: Pop tabs do have sharp edges so do NOT tie tightly around neck.
- Miss_Fit favorited Poptab Necklace 08 Jul 03:16
- Tierra T. favorited Poptab Necklace 16 Nov 22:11
- Annette R. favorited Poptab Necklace 27 Oct 07:47
- Annette R. added Poptab Necklace to tab crafts 27 Oct 07:46
- Peggy C. favorited Poptab Necklace 26 Jan 16:27
- Selina H. added Poptab Necklace to Can Top Crafts 27 Nov 18:11
- AnnaMong favorited Poptab Necklace 07 Apr 15:56
- Alex Poser added Poptab Necklace to Accessories 11 Jan 01:52
- Funkinfurdro favorited Poptab Necklace 24 Nov 06:58
- Jennitron 5000 favorited Poptab Necklace 15 Sep 00:40
Repeat until you have the desired length of your necklace, then knot the last pop tab in place. It should look something like this.
Make sure to leave at least a 6inch tail on this end too.
NOTE: Do NOT tie this tightly around your neck!!! Pop tabs do tend to have some sharp edges.
You can always switch it up and make a bracelet or anklet.