Sweets on a Stick
Makes 12 balls
These super yummy balls of popcorn can be made even more delicious by adding ¾ cup of candy like Reese’s Pieces when mixing the popcorn into the marshmallow mixture.
- Key West Witch favorited Popcorn Balls 26 Jun 22:06
- Luna D. favorited Popcorn Balls 25 Apr 05:45
- Shane O. added Popcorn Balls to want to do 22 Dec 00:08
- Shane O. favorited Popcorn Balls 22 Dec 00:08
- Emma H. favorited Popcorn Balls 18 May 13:03
- Birgit added Popcorn Balls to Dessert 06 Apr 15:33
- Maureen M. added Popcorn Balls to To Do 05 Apr 06:32
- Andrea K. added Popcorn Balls to Yummy 02 Apr 11:09
- kerry.ingram.140 favorited Popcorn Balls 31 Mar 01:03
- JJ J. added Popcorn Balls to food 14 Mar 13:16
Line a tray with parchment paper.
Place marshmallows, water, butter, and cornsyrup together in a large microwave-safe bowl and heat at high for 1 minute. Remove and stir and return to cook for a further 1 minute; stir until marshmallows are dissolved. Mix in popcorn and powdered sugar until completely
Cover hands generously with vegetable shortening. Take handfuls of mixture and squash into a ball shape, continue until all mixture is used. Should make approximately 12 balls.
Place a lollipop stick into each ball. Cover hands well with vegetable shortening again and scrunch the balls in as tight as you can around the lollipop stick.
Leave on parchment-lined tray to set.