Thank you for showering our little peanut! Look who's ready to pop!
A couple weeks ago, a friend of mine made some adorable Pinterest inspired baby shower favors for another friend. The theme of the shower was baseball, but these favors could easily work for any sort of baby shower. I couldn’t help but think of how this favor idea combined with Whisker Graphic’s Striped Middy Bags (http://whiskergraphics.com/category/Middy_Bitty_Bags_/c83) would surely equal a home run (pun intended).
- 103306_2F2014-07-15-211820-LookWhosReadyToPop.pdf 138 KB [ Download ]
- 103306_2F2014-07-15-211838-ShowingPeanut.pdf 125 KB [ Download ]
- Kimya J. favorited Popcorn & Peanut Baby Shower Favors 01 Apr 16:16
- amyistheparty favorited their project Popcorn & Peanut Baby Shower Favors 18 Apr 22:01
- amyistheparty added their project Popcorn & Peanut Baby Shower Favors to carnival party 18 Apr 22:00
- Chudames favorited Popcorn & Peanut Baby Shower Favors 16 Jul 15:36
- amyistheparty published their project Popcorn & Peanut Baby Shower Favors 15 Jul 21:13
Since everyone’s printers are a little different, I can’t really give specific instructions on how to print these bags. I would advise becoming familiar with how to print on custom paper sizes – and I highly recommend breaking out your printer manual if you haven’t done this before. If you don’t have a manual, no worries, most can be found online – just search for your specific printer brand and model, usually a manual can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
- The Middy Bags are 5×7.5 inches, but if you include the little flap at the top, they are 5×8 inches.
- I found that my printer had trouble if I placed the Middy Bag in top first (where the bag opens) so I flipped the images upside down and inserted the Middy Bags bottom first – the Middy Bag feeds into the printer without getting stuck that way.
- I printed one bag at a time. I’m not sure that the Middy Bags would feed into the printer properly otherwise.