an ereader case for your tasty reading pleasure
this is a custom case I did for my daughters new ereader. it is all done in single crochet, then fastened up on three sides, and the frosting is actually a little pocket for notes and such. there is no closure, I made it snug enough that it fits like a glove and doesn't fall out.
- Ravenskull favorited Pop Tart E Cozy 02 May 01:58
- Amanda M. entered her project Pop Tart E Cozy to Secret Santa 11 Dec 21:43
- mary.stuerke.7 added Pop Tart E Cozy to Bailey 18 Sep 14:10
- Niki W. favorited Pop Tart E Cozy 01 Mar 23:47
- Jasmine Cora favorited Pop Tart E Cozy 15 Jan 05:48
- Suzi T. favorited Pop Tart E Cozy 13 Jan 13:31
- Amanda M. entered her project Pop Tart E Cozy to Cherry Walls 12 Jan 18:59
- Amanda M. published her project Pop Tart E Cozy 10 Jan 19:12
this is a custom fit, so have your ereader or tablet or whatever handy. I cast on 21 stitches and did a few rows, then laid it across the ereader to ensure it covered exactly half. the fabric will stretch a little so there is no need to account for your very thin devices depth. measure as you go and when you reach your desired length do a couple more rows extra tight (for the opening). make two "pastry" pieces identical and then when you are finished with the second one, crochet around three sides to make a little pocket. weave in ends.
next make your frosting piece. chain and single crochet 5 or 6 less stitches than you used for your pastry pieces. single crochet every row until you have a piece a little smaller than your pastry. then embroider on your sprinkles using straight stitches.
I sewed the pocket on three sides, leaving a pocket opening alongside the main opening. this is optional. weave in ends and you have a tasty e-cozy!