Turquoise/Grey makeup look, with a brown crease!
Love this look! I was a bit skeptic to the color at first and how it would be with my complexions, but it was a very nice balance :)
- Alma added Poolside to Make up 30 Apr 11:10
- Tanya D. added Poolside to stuff 04 Apr 03:44
- Markee R. added Poolside to Tippi Hedren - The Birds 01 Apr 14:21
- Emma H. favorited Poolside 19 Dec 23:25
- Suzi T. favorited Poolside 09 Nov 19:20
- Cat Morley favorited Poolside 06 Oct 14:33
- bkind2me08501 favorited Poolside 28 Sep 18:24
- Tamara G. favorited Poolside 24 Sep 20:51
- Alexis J. added Poolside to Beauty 24 Sep 17:33
- Jenna R. added Poolside to Anna Piaggi 24 Sep 12:54
Start with eye shadow primer, and begin and build your crease with the browns. Make it as dark as you want and blend it with some skin colored shadows to get a well blended crease.
After your crease is done apply your white base on the lid and begin work the Poolside shade on your lid, but don't apply it on the whole lid, since you are going to have a grey shade in your outer part of your lid. Blend them together and blend in to the crease color.
Highlight your brows and inner part of your eye.
I have made my lower lash as dark as my crease, but that is optional.
Then apply eyeliner, mascara and false lashes if you like.