It's a poodle phone!
I found a phone among discarded office supplies in the university where I work. I glued fake fur to fit the phone and fashioned ears and tail. After attaching the ears and tail with glue and some stitching, I glued on googly eyes, a pompom nose and felt tongue.
When plugged into a phone jack, the phone actually works!
- KMOM14 favorited Poodle Telephone 17 Mar 09:26
- Carlos D. favorited Poodle Telephone 28 Jul 07:18
- Ryan G. favorited Poodle Telephone 27 Jul 08:52
- Susan D added Poodle Telephone to Pretty in Pink 26 Jul 14:53
- meg B. favorited Poodle Telephone 25 Mar 22:55
- Joanne C. published her project Poodle Telephone 21 Mar 10:31
You Will Need
Cover it with fake fur; make ears and tail; glue on eyes, nose and tongue.