Got a last minute party invite? Whip up this polished look in a flash!
While some glam hairdo's take a while to master this pretty pony can literally be done in minutes. You can keep it chic and simple or add a little sparkle with your favorite hair accessory. A sparkly bobby pin would look pretty slipped in your hair right at the temples, but some cool dangling earrings will also do the trick.
Hey, fine-haired girls: to avoid taking volume away from your pony, keep the wraparound piece pretty skinny. You can also use mousse to plump up your hair before pulling it back in step 1.
- Hannah C. added Ponytail Wrap to Jenna Lyons 01 Mar 22:53
- Munnazah C. added Ponytail Wrap to Fab hair dos and styles! 08 Nov 21:09
- Munnazah C. favorited Ponytail Wrap 08 Nov 21:09
- bored favorited Ponytail Wrap 27 May 02:56
- Forever young love l. favorited Ponytail Wrap 28 Mar 07:50
- KARMA favorited Ponytail Wrap 17 Mar 21:43
- Andree D. favorited Ponytail Wrap 26 Oct 07:33
- fabiola t. favorited Ponytail Wrap 03 Aug 22:11
Start by brushing your hair and then scooping it back into a low ponytail, leaving a small section of hair fro underneath the pony out of the elastic.
Wrap the loose secction of hair around the elastic until there is only a one-inch section left. Secure the end underthe ponytail with a bobby pin.
Why Not Double Up?
If one ponytail wrap is good, then two are positively fabulous! Just divide hair into pigtails instead of a pony in Step 1. For a cool, futuristic look, try using a bigger piece of hair as the wraparound.