Quick Beginner Slippers. Great Gift.
These slippers actually went a lot faster than i originally thought.
I wanna make another pair, but maybe without the leg bit.
I like this pattern be cause there honestly isn't a lot of counting stitches. Which is always nice :)
I took 3 pictures. One with the ends flipped in, Another with them flipped out, and A very awkward pose trying to get some good angles so you can see the whole slipper( without the pom-poms)
I prefer the ends flipped in :)
- Chudames favorited Pom Pom Slippers 05 Dec 00:43
- jayme.witcher added Pom Pom Slippers to to do 05 Jul 09:27
- madeinvt favorited Pom Pom Slippers 07 Jun 16:41
- ebretherick favorited Pom Pom Slippers 07 Feb 01:33
- Christine J. favorited Pom Pom Slippers 02 Feb 22:38
- Sarah S. added Pom Pom Slippers to Accessories 06 Jan 04:55
- Eye-rene added Pom Pom Slippers to Crochet/Knitting 01 Jan 17:24
- Bebe C. favorited Pom Pom Slippers 10 Dec 21:23
Foot: Beginning with the toe
1st round: Crochet 3 ch and make a loop with a sl st in the first ch.
2nd round: Crochet 5-5-6 sc around the loop – read crochet info!
3rd round: 2 sc in each sc = 10-10-12 sc.
4th round: *1 sc in the first sc, 2 sc in the next sc*, repeat from *-* = 15-15-18 sc.
5th – 7th round: Crochet 1 sc in each sc.
8th round: *1 sc in the first sc, 1 sc in the second sc and 2 sc in the third sc*, repeat from *-* = 20-20-24 sc.
Continue to crochet 1 sc into each sc until the piece measures approx 11-13-14 cm.
Heel: Now divide the piece and crochet back and forth from the centre top of the foot – remember crochet info – 1 sc into each sc.
When the slipper measures approx 22-25-28 cm place it flat and crochet it tog at the centre back with a row of sc through both layers. Cut the thread and sew.
Leg: Crochet 1 round of sc round the opening of the slipper (beginning at the centre front). Continue round with 1 sc in each sc until the leg measures 11 cm, continue to crochet back and forth from the centre front
Assembly: Make a pompom with a diameter of 5 cm. Sew on foot.
I HOPE THE PICTURES HELP... any questions just leave a comment :)
-try on your slipper as you go, make sure it fits just right
- make it longer or shorter on the leg whatever you prefer
- try different color pom-poms :)
-relax and have fun, its only some slippers :)