Make your own Pom Pom Peonies
- steph c. added Pom Pom Peonies to Festival Party 27 Jul 15:51
- Emilia Botani favorited Pom Pom Peonies 22 Sep 06:54
- Alice N. added Pom Pom Peonies to Room Deco 07 Dec 21:36
- Wendy Z. favorited Pom Pom Peonies 22 Nov 15:53
- Nicole B. favorited Pom Pom Peonies 16 May 03:23
- Cristina M. favorited Pom Pom Peonies 22 Mar 16:27
- artpanda18 favorited Pom Pom Peonies 06 Mar 16:54
- TheYearlingBlog favorited Pom Pom Peonies 11 Feb 16:36
- Angela B. favorited Pom Pom Peonies 07 Feb 16:24
- Suzi T. favorited Pom Pom Peonies 06 Feb 12:31
1. Lay out eight sheets of tissue paper flat on a table and fold them like an accordion along the shortest edge, all the way from one end to the other.
2. Fold in the center and tightly tie a piece of string around the middle point.
3. Tie a piece of ribbon or invisible string to the string in the center, so that you have something from which to hang your pom pom.
4. Cut each end of the paper to create a petal-like shape. The overall size of your pom pom depends on how much you cut away, so you can have a mix of large and small pom poms if you’d like.
5. Open up the tissue paper into a ring and then gently start to separate each piece of tissue paper. (I found it easiest to pull apart four pieces of tissue paper on one side, and then turn over to pull apart the other four pieces on the other side).
It doesn’t really matter if you tear any of the paper, it will be hidden amongst all of the folds anyway!