Super easy and only takes an hour to make!
Pom pom yarn is my new favorite... it is so versatile and easy to work with! Not just for babies anymore haha! I was playing around with my circle loom one afternoon and made this on a whim. It only uses up one ball of yarn! :D
- Key West Witch favorited Pom Pom Circle Scarf 08 Sep 09:46
- Peggy H. favorited Pom Pom Circle Scarf 31 Mar 22:14
- Catrina N. favorited Pom Pom Circle Scarf 17 Mar 21:30
- Nada K. favorited Pom Pom Circle Scarf 04 Dec 04:52
- Lydianne W. favorited Pom Pom Circle Scarf 11 Dec 03:02
- Alice N. added Pom Pom Circle Scarf to Scarves 06 Nov 21:40
- shanda h. added Pom Pom Circle Scarf to yarnwork 21 Apr 22:37
- Judy entered her project Pom Pom Circle Scarf to WTF Knits 09 Jan 21:08
- Sarah R. favorited Pom Pom Circle Scarf 10 Dec 02:49
- rachel.gardiner.82 favorited Pom Pom Circle Scarf 09 Jun 19:17
Find a pom pom yarn; I used "Bunny Tail" by Loops & Threads (Michaels). There are also other brands like Pomp-a-Doodle by Red Heart.
I used a small circular loom and I only looped around every other peg. I worked with the parts in between the pom poms. If you don't know how to use a circular loom, there are lots of tutorials online :)
After I used up all the yarn, I ended the scarf and turned it inside out (the fuzzy part should be on the outside)
I made a pom pom out of leftover yarn from other projects. Many pom pom tutorials are online too. I attached the pom pom to each end of the scarf to make it a circle scarf.