So cute, so swell, all's TapeSwell.
Super easy and cute! TapeSwell packaging tape is SO PRETTY and easy to work with.
- Rae G. added Polk A Dot Bows to Hair things 21 Sep 00:46
- Miss_Fit favorited Polk A Dot Bows 09 Jul 18:30
- Rebecca M. favorited Polk A Dot Bows 11 Jun 23:31
- Lindsay H. favorited Polk A Dot Bows 22 Feb 04:04
- Lorinda S. added Polk A Dot Bows to To-make list 27 Jan 10:08
- Lynn L. favorited Polk A Dot Bows 03 Sep 02:18
- Chudames favorited Polk A Dot Bows 27 Jul 09:02
- Kristen P. favorited Polk A Dot Bows 13 Jul 03:10
- gypsie_jay published her project Polk A Dot Bows 09 Jul 11:11
After you have the 4 pieces, take 2 of them and stick them together. The pieces need to be horizontal and the long edge should overlap about 1/4". Do the same with the other 2 pieces.
You can use an xacto knife to trim up any edges and gently pop any air bubbles you might find. The tape needs to be nice and smooth.
Next cut a thin strip (about 3" long, 1/4" wide), this will be used as the center of the bow. Fold the tape sheet accordion style. Wrap the strip snugly around the center of the sheet. And you're done! :D
**You can save the rest of the tape for other bows or cover the edges for a cleaner look.**