Raichu used Thunder! Its super effective!
These ears were made for a Raichu Gijinka cosplay that I'm doing.
1. I bent the two coat hangers into the generic shape of Raichu's ears, using the hook end as the swirl at the end of the ears.
2. I traced the wire frames onto the brown felt and cut the pieces out.
3. I hand sewed two pieces of the felt to around one of the wire frames and stuffed it with fluff. Repeat with other ear.
4. I traced the points from the top of the ears to the tips and cut out the yellow foam, then hot glued them to each ear.
5. I painted the swirls at the end of the ears with brown acrylic paint.
6. I cut pieces of Velcro strips and stuck the hooked pieces to the headband and the loop pieces to the ears.
7. TA-DA! Raichu ears!
lisztomini posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!