How to make a Gastly, from Pokemon!
Me and my sister made this together, and thought we could share our results!
If you do end up making this, please let me know as we're curious to see others! :)
Flowing material (like a scarf)
Sewing machine (Or needle and thread if you're up for a challenge.)
- Amanda C. added Pokemon Plush Gastly to Stuffies 14 Apr 02:27
- S R. added Pokemon Plush Gastly to Pokemon 28 Nov 04:08
- jackie m. favorited Pokemon Plush Gastly 03 Aug 21:08
- vicky.mcnair.1 favorited Pokemon Plush Gastly 25 Jul 19:54
- SpiritPal favorited Pokemon Plush Gastly 07 Jun 21:42
- Neko-San K. favorited Pokemon Plush Gastly 31 May 21:11
- Skyliva favorited Pokemon Plush Gastly 24 Apr 16:43
- Conner W. added Pokemon Plush Gastly to doll craft ideas 11 Feb 02:13
- javier favorited Pokemon Plush Gastly 31 Oct 23:15
- Tahleena S. favorited Pokemon Plush Gastly 19 Oct 03:26
Print out a picture of Gastly that closely resembles the size of yours. (Or this template) Trace it. Cut out it's eyes on the white felt, (And the black pupils on black felt). You might have to re-do this step a lot. Sew his eyes on and leave the ends hanging slightly off his face. Sewthe mouth, and be careful as the eyes and mouth will rotate as you sew! (Also, don't forget the teeth!)