For the geek in your life.
Probably my new favorite pair of earrings. I'm a dork like that :)
An X Acto knife isn't necessary, but I find it helps a lot for precise cuts.
- Mistress Nora of Madness added Pokeball Studs to gifts to make 30 Sep 00:27
- OverlordSayo favorited Pokeball Studs 25 Aug 00:24
- Lee C. favorited Pokeball Studs 16 Mar 15:23
- RimoKid E. favorited Pokeball Studs 14 Oct 15:49
- Alicia Charlebois added Pokeball Studs to ACCESSORIES 03 Aug 23:52
- DocDoolittle favorited Pokeball Studs 30 Jul 02:07
- Miriam S. favorited Pokeball Studs 02 Apr 01:54
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Pokeball Studs 10 Feb 23:22
- svenja added Pokeball Studs to Fimo 08 Jan 14:05
- faith m. added Pokeball Studs to earings 05 Nov 02:22
And re-assemble them.
Make another flattened white circle about 1/4 the size of the one you made before. Also, roll out some black clay very very thinly.
Wrap the black clay around your white circle.
That's right, pokeballs.
Then, y'know, bake clay according to the package instructions, glaze if desired, and glue to earring posts.