Gotta catch 'em all!
I went to the rAge gaming expo as Pikachu this year. Here is the tutorial for the bag I made.
If anything is unclear, don't hesitate to ask!
- Joana A. favorited Pokeball Shoulder Bag 25 Jun 21:03
- ArtesoOdett favorited Pokeball Shoulder Bag 30 Nov 09:00
- Tierra T. favorited Pokeball Shoulder Bag 26 Oct 20:15
- Zelda M. favorited Pokeball Shoulder Bag 08 Jul 06:58
- bemeself favorited Pokeball Shoulder Bag 14 Dec 20:21
- Laouen favorited Pokeball Shoulder Bag 08 Dec 20:37
- lolomolly added Pokeball Shoulder Bag to sewing ideas 30 Oct 01:08
- Cheshire x. favorited Pokeball Shoulder Bag 19 Oct 22:27
- Jennifer P. favorited Pokeball Shoulder Bag 12 Oct 21:46
- Kichiru added Pokeball Shoulder Bag to Totoro, Pikatchu ~ kawaii animals 83 19 May 12:01
Use the pattern to create the patterns for each individual piece and cut them all out. Ignore the furthest left piece, that was my mistake.
To figure out the length of the middle strip, measure the radius and multiply it by 2pi. Remember to leave seam allowance. The width of the strip will be the width you want the bag plus seam allowance.
ThatInkdChick · Poitiers, Poitou-Charentes, FR · 11 projects
This is awesomely done!! Congrats
xXSaint.Aida7Xx · 1 project
I love it so much! I just need to get some red fabric ^^
Melissa N. · 4 projects
wow thanks for the ideas! poke ball got it all ;)
isobel.l · Basingstoke, England, GB · 61 projects
wow! i need one!
Jolanda · Nederland, Colorado, US · 54 projects
I love it!! it goes on my to-do list. now all I need is more time to work on that list xx
xxxKittycorexxx · 3 projects
amazing thank-you so much!