A cute pokéball-inspired ring, perfect for any Pokémon fan!
This ring is made from some simple items, but looks very effective! It's definitely the perfect accessory for any devoted Pokémon fan!
I used a simple white button I had lying around and some very cheap nail varnish I found at a local beauty store.
I don't own any rights - I'm just a Pokémon fan.
- Jem L. commented on Pokébutton Ring 17 Jan 21:38
- Jem L. favorited Pokébutton Ring 17 Jan 21:38
- Kichiru added Pokébutton Ring to Lovely things ♥ 19 May 11:47
- Kichiru added Pokébutton Ring to Really do this ! 18 May 19:44
- DocDoolittle added Pokébutton Ring to Rings 23 Feb 15:20
- Rachel D. favorited Pokébutton Ring 25 Nov 12:41
- ThatInkdChick commented on Pokébutton Ring 19 Nov 00:25
- ThatInkdChick favorited Pokébutton Ring 19 Nov 00:25
- amanda.shillito favorited Pokébutton Ring 20 Oct 00:47
- constantreader favorited Pokébutton Ring 05 Jul 19:15
After the red nail varnish has dried completely, remove the masking tape. Get two more pieces of marking tape and cover both sides of the button, with the tape running parallel to the line you have formed. Make sure that a reasonable gap is left between the two pieces of tape. Paint black nail varnish into the gap and leave to dry.