Based on Pocket Galaxies by Joybells
This is a super nova I painted on the back of a glass floral pebble using a glitter nail polish and numerous shades of reds, pinks, blues, purples and black. It resembles one of the Hubble Telescope photos from deep space. It is important to use clear, glass floral pebbles without any iridescent glaze. Nail polishes with some transparency work best on these projects until you are applying the final coats. Don't use pearl polishes with iridescent properties. They don't work well. Applying an initial coat of glitter nail polish with holographic properties can add depth to the overall image. It takes some trials to figure out what works best. If you mess up, just clean the marble with nail polish remover and start over. I buy inexpensive nail polishes at my local pharmacy, most of which are under $2.00.
- erin f. favorited Pocket Galaxies 02 Aug 07:38
- 02jhseaby favorited Pocket Galaxies 18 Jun 21:20
- harley r. favorited Pocket Galaxies 25 May 18:55
- cedelj added Pocket Galaxies to To Do 14 Jan 02:07
- Dona Monstra favorited Pocket Galaxies 10 Jul 00:24
- Eva.Sugai favorited Pocket Galaxies 27 Mar 00:58
- Mia C. favorited Pocket Galaxies 01 Feb 18:47
- Danni G. favorited Pocket Galaxies 31 Jan 21:51
- Crystal G. favorited Pocket Galaxies 11 Jan 04:06
- SprinklePopCupcake (Sprinkles) favorited Pocket Galaxies 10 Jan 01:19
You Will Need
Joybells posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!