Based on Pocket Galaxies by Joybells
Here is another pocket galaxy (moon against a starry sky) that I painted on the back of a glass floral pebble. I used a hole punch on blue painter tape to help me paint a perfect circle for the moon on the back of the floral pebble. I let it set about a minute before removing the tape. I then painted a layer of clear/glitter polish. Then I dabbed on various shades of blues and purples, and finished it off with a layer of black. Use nail polish thinner/extender to water down the nail polishes on a piece of tin foil so you can dab on very thin layers of color. This will take some practice with your brushes.
- Christine P. favorited Pocket Galaxies 14 Jun 18:08
- BrokenSorrowLove favorited Pocket Galaxies 15 Apr 01:20
- Joybells replied to a comment on her project Pocket Galaxies 18 Aug 05:39
- Spyderskiss favorited Pocket Galaxies 18 Aug 03:50
- Spyderskiss commented on Pocket Galaxies 18 Aug 03:50
- veramilo added Pocket Galaxies to Glass Marbles 12 Aug 07:50
- Dona Monstra favorited Pocket Galaxies 10 Jul 00:24
- Nikkole B. favorited Pocket Galaxies 16 Dec 22:09
- J.A. S. favorited Pocket Galaxies 22 Nov 15:47
- W.S. G. favorited Pocket Galaxies 22 Nov 14:38
You Will Need
Joybells posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!