Plushie Fairy Tail symbol, or Awesome Pillow
I had some extra yellow tie dye fleece, and I was trying to think of something I could make with it. I was wearing my Fairy Tail necklace at the time, and figured it would look cool to make that into a pillow or plushie of some sort.
- Amanda C. added Plush Fairy Tail to Stuffies 14 Apr 02:40
- Neko-San K. favorited Plush Fairy Tail 31 May 21:46
- PrettyCure favorited Plush Fairy Tail 02 Jan 06:21
- Caitlin C. favorited Plush Fairy Tail 21 Sep 06:27
- Rikki L. favorited Plush Fairy Tail 10 Mar 12:43
- Tracy C. favorited Plush Fairy Tail 01 Dec 19:39
- Jenny S. favorited Plush Fairy Tail 16 Aug 19:09
- Pandora Salvotone added Plush Fairy Tail to Fairy Tail 23 Jul 03:29
- Kristen P. favorited Plush Fairy Tail 19 Jun 08:50
- Kenny the kitty favorited Plush Fairy Tail 29 May 17:45
Cut it out!
After you cut, you need to decide how you want to sew this. I used very tight overcast stitches, very close to the edge of the fleece. If your going to do this, bring the right side out, and re-pin it.
If your going to try to sew by sewing machine or want to do the sewing and pull it inside out, leave it as is, but make sure you will be able to flip it out.
Start sewing! If your doing an overcast stitch, without doing the flipping it inside out, make sure you stuff as you go. Start with the narrow pieces, leaving the body at the end so that you can have room to stuff.
Voila! Your done!
(the smaller symbol is my necklace, I did not make it, it is just there for effect)