Based on Playing Card Hairclip by Sarie
i made these with a Bicycle deck of Tragic Royalty Glow in the Dark cards (all of the J,K,Q glow)and it came out quite well.
i Began to use hot glue and realized it becomes too thick to work with. luckily i found some super glue in my craft supplies I quickly realized i need to invest in some latex gloves because my fingers were stuck together with super glue. Super glue worked well and it was dry fast.
:D i attached a hair clip and flared the edges a bit and it is a perfect ordainment for my hair.
- Megzy H. favorited Playing Card Hairclip 28 Feb 02:29
- Punky.Brews commented on Playing Card Hairclip 02 Sep 23:30
- Punky.Brews favorited Playing Card Hairclip 02 Sep 23:29
- iggyboo13 favorited Playing Card Hairclip 20 Jan 20:55
- Isa B. favorited Playing Card Hairclip 02 Dec 22:07
- Anna Bean favorited Playing Card Hairclip 06 Oct 00:45
- Ada B. added Playing Card Hairclip to Hair 14 Apr 12:50
- Cierra K. added Playing Card Hairclip to Accessories 22 Mar 22:07
- Lisa M. favorited Playing Card Hairclip 05 Jan 07:53
- Belynda C. replied to a comment on her project Playing Card Hairclip 13 Nov 21:01
You Will Need
Morbid Devotchka posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!