Not that into playing cards , well now you can use them as an accessory!
Inspired by Cat's Playing Card Notebook.
- Lia H. favorited Playing Card Bracelet 30 Jul 01:03
- MISSY S. favorited Playing Card Bracelet 29 May 00:15
- MISSY S. commented on Playing Card Bracelet 29 May 00:15
- DocDoolittle favorited Playing Card Bracelet 14 Jan 03:37
- Jessamine B. added Playing Card Bracelet to Alice in Wonderland 01 Jun 17:00
- LEENA B. added Playing Card Bracelet to bracelet to do 19 Oct 18:13
- Shivi entered their project Playing Card Bracelet to Fiskars Craft Contest 21 Jun 12:48
- Shivi entered their project Playing Card Bracelet to Mix Tape Zine 16 Jul 10:15
- Shivi entered their project Playing Card Bracelet to Jewelry Contest with Fifi's Secret 12 May 08:15
- Shivi entered their project Playing Card Bracelet to PLAY CRAFT: Contest 15 Mar 01:42
Firstly you need to get some mini playing cards. Mine measure 4.5cm by 3cm (2 inches by 1 inch approx.).
It's okay if they're slightly bigger.
The cards that I used here I got in one of those kiddie packs you get on a plane (They thought I was a lot younger coz I'm short - it was 3 years ago) but I've also seen them in the party favours section in shops. You might be able to buy some over the net too. If all else fails you could find some pictures of them on the net and resize them.
Once you've got your cards find out how many will fit around your wrist. You'll need to leave a bit of space for the jump rings and clasps.
Feel free to add some extra cardstock to the back to make the cards sturdier.
On the same end with the small jump rings add a further jump ring to each hole with a clasp attached.
There are 2 jump rings so that the clasps sit flat.
I've used small jump rings here because the bracelet would have been too long otherwise.Feel free to play around with the jumprings sizes until you get the right fit.