Based on Plait Bookmarks by Anye
I love nice bookmarks and I happened to come across this one so I made it. My first try was a complete mess, and I thought I would probably mess up the second one as well, so I used some small (8,5x8,5cm) paper. But as I had learned from the first one, the second one turned out pretty well. The paper I used was also quite thin, so I'm afraid it won't last long, but I decorated it anyway. The decorations are a bit African inspired, maybe?
One of the pictures show how I cut it. I had already cut the small paper in half and then folded that in half again. Then I cut it according to the diagonal lines.
- Phoebe D. favorited Plait Bookmarks 21 May 11:14
- Cynthia W. favorited Plait Bookmarks 05 Jan 23:52
- L's cookie monster l. favorited Plait Bookmarks 08 Dec 04:14
- gloria z. favorited Plait Bookmarks 25 Oct 13:13
- Sam C. favorited Plait Bookmarks 18 Sep 02:20
- hellosoni favorited Plait Bookmarks 08 Jul 17:33
- viridianag0 favorited Plait Bookmarks 25 Jun 20:53
- Jess <3 favorited Plait Bookmarks 25 Jun 14:10
You Will Need
Laurina-Helena posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!