!! Plaid Skinnies ((Another Rachikus + Sindoll Adventure))
So for years Lucy + I have been talking about how much we want plaid pants. The biggest obstacle was finding a fabric we liked. I'm still pining for pink ones. But blue matches my hair.
We finally found something we liked at our Local. It's flanelette!
We both made our patterns ourselves. Lucy made her black skinny jeans into a wicked pattern, and I just adjusted my collage blocks ((Had to take keep taking them in to make em SKINNIER!))
Lucy's are red with a black back yoke, black ass pockets + black stripe down the outside of each leg. The lining in her front pockets is scraps from my tartan.
Mine are blue with smaller ass pockets, but I did such a rad job of matching up the print, you can't really see them in the pics! I painted white leoaprd print down the back of mine a little, i think I'd like to paint mroe spots to make it longer down my leg. The lining in my pockets is Lucy's scraps
We made beltloops too + even did flies! WITHOUT PATTERNS. Yeh.
((Also. Everyone should PM Rachikus and get her to let me take photos of her in her awesome Assylum dress + matchign straight jacket she made!))
- Key West Witch favorited Plaid Skinny Trousers 21 Aug 07:30
- Tiffany M. added Plaid Skinny Trousers to Oufit 08 Sep 23:29
- Andy A. added Plaid Skinny Trousers to To Wear 05 Feb 14:04
- Andy A. favorited Plaid Skinny Trousers 07 Mar 04:46
- mel M. favorited Plaid Skinny Trousers 20 Aug 03:08
- Crafterella added Plaid Skinny Trousers to Gwen Stefani 23 May 11:08
- d l. added Plaid Skinny Trousers to To-make list 08 Dec 22:41
- cuppycake favorited Plaid Skinny Trousers 28 Aug 20:26
- WaterAngel added Plaid Skinny Trousers to Bottoms 05 May 21:05
- elarablair favorited Plaid Skinny Trousers 23 Feb 21:45
Max California posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!