That nurse looks a little... Twitchy...
Hand stitched with artificial sinew, this is the first of the new Plague Doctor masks. A huge upgrade to our original half-mask, this covers the entire face and has stitched and riveted lenses covering the eye sockets.
Plague Doctor masks were worn in Medieval Europe by doctors who would place a pomander of fresh scented herbs and spices in the beak. The beliefs of the time were that disease spread through 'foul humours' - airborne contaminants - and that covering the face and breathing in the fresh herbs would prevent them from catching the plague.
- Sara P. favorited Plague Doctor Mask The Raven 05 Mar 15:04
- Ariane D. favorited Plague Doctor Mask The Raven 15 Jul 02:01
- AndiSam favorited Plague Doctor Mask The Raven 23 Jun 09:31
- Xena L. favorited Plague Doctor Mask The Raven 19 Jun 21:29
- harley r. favorited Plague Doctor Mask The Raven 16 Jun 20:25
- Raven W. published his project Plague Doctor Mask The Raven 15 Jun 09:04
Raven W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!