These cupcakes will keep all of your mateys happy!
- StupidEyed added Pirate Rum Cupcakes to Recipes To Try 15 Oct 03:46
- donturneround added Pirate Rum Cupcakes to Baking ideas 23 Jul 02:09
- Christine H. favorited Pirate Rum Cupcakes 09 Mar 16:21
- jessica.boulanger.10 added Pirate Rum Cupcakes to foods 26 Jan 00:19
- Angie favorited Pirate Rum Cupcakes 13 Dec 03:48
- mamibunny favorited Pirate Rum Cupcakes 12 Dec 22:51
Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prepare cupcake pans with wrappers
Mix cake mix, 1 cup rum, vegetable oil, instant pudding mix and eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Pour mixture into cupcake pans, filling each 2/3 full.
Bake according to the directions on the back of the box, or when a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
Let cool, frost and enjoy!
In an electric mixer, whip butter until fluffy.
Add in 3 cups of powdered sugar, rum, milk, and vanilla slowly as you mix.
Continue to mix until you reach the frosting consistency you prefer, adding in more powdered sugar or coconut milk as needed.