In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month!
As it is October, and Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I thought it necessary to share this brooch, which lives on my school bag. I whipped it up last year during a viewing of "Labyrinth", so it won't take you much time at all!
- Laura H. favorited Pink Ribbon Brooch 14 Nov 13:33
- hmzeller added Pink Ribbon Brooch to Cancer awareness 20 Jun 13:05
- jojobeandesigns entered their project Pink Ribbon Brooch to Hats On Heads 13 Jun 16:41
- faith m. added Pink Ribbon Brooch to brooches 14 Feb 04:43
- Kinhime Dragon added Pink Ribbon Brooch to things to make 19 Jan 15:15
- jojobeandesigns entered their project Pink Ribbon Brooch to Jump From Paper 14 Jan 22:10
- faith m. favorited Pink Ribbon Brooch 18 Dec 18:51
- Diamond Sight Creations added Pink Ribbon Brooch to Make List 15 Sep 12:26
- jojobeandesigns entered their project Pink Ribbon Brooch to Crunchy Granola Charm Contest 05 Mar 18:50
Fold a piece of felt in half and pin. Draw the outline of the ribbon shape onto your felt. You may want to make a paper template first, but that's up to you and your artsy skills.
Cut out the shape of the ribbon.
Embellish on piece of the felt with sequins and beads. Attach your pin to the other piece of felt, making sure the sides will match up correctly when you put them together.
Sew the two pieces together with blanket stitch because it is pretty! Pin anywhere and shout out your support!