Super comfy jersey knit skirt
The fabric I used for this at a thrift store was a jersey knit, I think it was part of an old sheet. I already have a pattern for a circle skirt that has just enough bulk to still be flattering. The only thing I have done with my pattern is mark different lengths on it. I marked above the knee, at the knee, below the knee and Maxi length. I tried many trial and errors until I finally came up with the perfect bulk for my women curves LOL. This is the EASIEST skirt for ANYONE at ANY LEVEL of sewing can make.
- Naomi D. favorited Pink & Grey Circle Skirt 03 Jan 07:51
- C T. added Pink & Grey Circle Skirt to Clothes! x 12 Feb 03:25
- Ashley S. favorited Pink & Grey Circle Skirt 09 Dec 15:07
- TheeCookieMonsterr favorited Pink & Grey Circle Skirt 20 Oct 09:49
- WaterAngel added Pink & Grey Circle Skirt to Bottoms 06 Oct 09:28
- Zombie Babe added Pink & Grey Circle Skirt to new wardrobe 03 Oct 07:52
- Zombie Babe favorited Pink & Grey Circle Skirt 23 Jul 00:17
- Eleanor favorited Pink & Grey Circle Skirt 19 Jul 11:34
Recycled Miracles posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!