About this project
You Will Need
- You will need a Pattern of the shape you want or to draw your shape.
- You need Cardboard to make the body of the pinata. I used paper boxes from work.
- Use Masking Tape to secure all the edges and hold the shape together.
- You can cover the pinata with Primer Paint to cover any writing on the box, but it isn't necessary.
- Pencil And Rulerto lay out a design on your pinata. I used a chevron pattern.
- Use Tissue Paper to cover the cardboard.
- Fringing Scissors Or Scissorsto cut the tissue paper. Fringing scissors make it go faster, but regular scissors will work too.
- You can use white glue, but I think a Glue Gun is better. It's important to use one that is lo temp though because your fingers will get in the way.
- Almost Nothing
CraftsDrawing • Papercraft •
M pinatas to use as centerpieces for my wedding. You can find detailed directions at Oh Happy Day, but I made mine slightly different. It's fairly simple, however, prepping and applying the paper can be time consuming.