French Country Chic
- Key West Witch favorited Pin Cushion 08 Oct 07:39
- distel d. favorited Pin Cushion 28 Apr 17:43
- Christina L. favorited Pin Cushion 31 Jan 23:42
- Rebecca M. favorited Pin Cushion 05 Jan 18:25
- Janet P. favorited Pin Cushion 27 Dec 01:36
- Moira A. favorited Pin Cushion 20 Nov 09:39
- Patricia J. favorited Pin Cushion 12 May 01:52
- Lucky Threadneedle favorited Pin Cushion 12 Mar 13:35
- PsychoticWeirdo favorited Pin Cushion 07 Feb 06:17
- zoegirl221 added Pin Cushion to pincushion 15 Sep 21:34
Paint the candlestick with the undercoat, leave to dry then paint blue. Leave to dry thoroughly.
Cut out a circle from the foam board to the required diameter. Glue onto the candlestick.
Cut out a circle of fabric, where the diameter equals twice that of the foam board circle. Work two lines of long running (gathering) stitches around the edge of the circle.
Place a ball of wadding (batting) on the foam board, place the fabric on top and gather by pulling up the thread. Tighten the fabric around the candlestick and tie the thread firmly.
Sew some lace all around the edges of the pin cushion, level with the foam board.