pillowcase in, cutesy babydoll out
I had to stop using my pink sheets when I got married :(
Now I can wear 'em instead :)! The lace trim I had around...it was meant for prettying up the hem of my wedding dress.
- Holly K. added Pillowcase Nightie to Lingerie Ideas 08 Jul 12:50
- Rebeccah D. favorited Pillowcase Nightie 23 Jun 15:58
- Julie R. favorited Pillowcase Nightie 09 May 09:26
- Deborah H. commented on Pillowcase Nightie 16 Apr 01:20
- Marina V. favorited Pillowcase Nightie 24 Feb 20:28
- hgobble03 added Pillowcase Nightie to hopes favs 18 Nov 17:12
- hgobble03 favorited Pillowcase Nightie 18 Nov 17:11
- Kay T. favorited Pillowcase Nightie 11 Nov 08:21
- Jess H. favorited Pillowcase Nightie 30 Jun 06:06
- abhidha r. favorited Pillowcase Nightie 30 May 12:02
1. Undo the 2 seams of each pillowcase (bottom and side), and open them so that they are rectangles.
2. Lay the pillowcases on top of each other. The folded over seamed edge (opening when you put a pillow in) is now the "top" of the nightgown.
6. Hem. I did 1/4" pressed in, then 1/2" hem, for 3/4" total.