Good use for scrap bits of fabric
I made one for my friend as a christmas present, but I loved it so much I made myself one as well. This one didn't turn out as nice though.
I used an old pair of jeans that had paint stains on them, some old pillow cases, scrap bits of fabric, and I put them on a torn bedsheet. I spent a long time doing a stitched look with black thread around each piece, and I used one of the pockets of the jeans into the back of the pillow. After I was done that I added some bats just to complete it.
Since this one is my pillow I added my nickname in the top corner. I have no real experience sewing and I don't have a sewing machine so it was a very slow process.
- Ievars favorited Pillow 13 Jan 19:53
- Stormy E. favorited Pillow 21 Apr 16:39
- Laura entered her project Pillow to SINGER Dress Form Contest 31 Mar 21:31
- Laura entered her project Pillow to Cherry Walls 07 Jan 18:15
- Laura entered her project Pillow to Wander & Hunt 06 Nov 06:22
- Arty Kitkat added Pillow to All Things Batty 01 Mar 23:04
- Joe W. commented on Pillow 08 Jan 02:08
- Joe W. favorited Pillow 08 Jan 02:07
- Laura entered her project Pillow to The Animal Print Shop 08 Jan 00:55
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Pillow 01 Jan 17:33
Laura posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!