A bit of a throwback
Inspired by the past with a little bit of modern flare!
For the cardboard definately make sure it is light and flexible. I used a cheez-it box :-)! But you could defiantely use something like a cereal box or pop-tarts or whatever. You don't need alot so no worries if it is a smaller box.
- Sunnie favorited Pill Box Hat 13 Feb 12:15
- A L. favorited Pill Box Hat 27 Sep 10:03
- Phoenix J. added Pill Box Hat to Hats 07 Dec 21:03
- Phoenix J. favorited Pill Box Hat 07 Dec 21:03
- jasking1990 added Pill Box Hat to Stuff to Make 17 Sep 17:10
- Jaquelynn B. favorited Pill Box Hat 16 Aug 17:39
- polkadot favorited Pill Box Hat 14 Aug 22:09
- Siobhan M. added Pill Box Hat to To-make list 05 Aug 05:40
- DonnaMarie B. favorited Pill Box Hat 14 May 11:06
- angellynx favorited Pill Box Hat 27 Mar 21:50
Take a couple strips of packing tape and wind the strip of cardboard around the circle and tape it down.
cover all the outside edges with tape as well as the spot where the two pieces connect on the inside to keep the shape secure and the pieces together.
don't worry if it looks sort of crappy because you are going to cover it with fabric anyway.