A really easy costume for Halloween, or whatever! :D
This was my Halloween costume this year!! I won first place in the costume contest :)
I bought a children's yellow sweatshirt from Salvation Army, then some black and yellow fleece from Walmart. I freehanded my own patterns for the ears and tail, hand sewed them and attatched them to the sweatshirt. Then I bought a pair of white ballet flats from Walmart for like $5, painted them yellow with acrylic paint and gave them black accents with a sharpie.
Then i paired them with black tights and a frilly black skirt I already had, paint red cheeks with cheap lipstick and voila! Instant Pikachu!
The first night, I forgot to add my black nose! It looks much cuter if you don't forget :)
- WaterAngel added Pikachu Costume! to Pokemon 07 May 00:08
- Kenny the kitty favorited Pikachu Costume! 19 Apr 12:20
- Nancy! added Pikachu Costume! to Pokémon 21 Mar 22:25
- Stephanie Y. favorited Pikachu Costume! 07 Oct 01:36
- Claire J. favorited Pikachu Costume! 24 Sep 19:26
- Lalaison P. favorited Pikachu Costume! 05 Sep 20:10
Mary Kate posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!