For the Pokemon Trainer in You
So this is the first part of my Pidgey Plush Tutorial. It gonna be two parts, because I will need to go to bed (about 2 am now :3) and also the other part will be not that easy than this part.
Important for you to know is that this Tutorials not for beginners. If you are a beginner and want to try a plush the very first time, please have a look into my tutorial gallery, where you will find tutorials about Totoro, L from Death Note and Mew. They are quite easier to handle and if you were able to make these plushies, you will be able to make this small cutie, too.
When you look on my other Pidgey Plush the plush is smaller and has got less details. I wanted to make it this way, so it gonna be easier for you to finish the plush.
If you have questions, feel free to ask me and also be so kind and show me your finished plushies.
Please also accept that you aren't allowed to sell plushies you made with the pattern and the tutorial.
The pattern upload doesn't really work, so here it is:
- Julie R. favorited Pidgey Plush Tutorial 13 Oct 04:40
- PixieFey added Pidgey Plush Tutorial to Totoro Crafts 21 Jan 01:16
- PixieFey added Pidgey Plush Tutorial to Plushies 21 Jan 01:16
- Neko-San K. favorited Pidgey Plush Tutorial 31 May 20:17
- Kristy B. favorited Pidgey Plush Tutorial 24 Mar 10:32
- Sarah B. favorited Pidgey Plush Tutorial 23 Aug 12:57
- judithchen added Pidgey Plush Tutorial to craft ideas 19 Jan 09:29
- Sabrina S. favorited Pidgey Plush Tutorial 19 Dec 17:13
- lolomolly favorited Pidgey Plush Tutorial 21 Oct 23:02
- lolomolly added Pidgey Plush Tutorial to sewing ideas 21 Oct 23:02