Draw a "Cubist-style" Dog!
Pablo Picasso and Georges Braques invented "Cubism" in the early 20th Century. The idea was that they painted their subjects from all different directions, so that you might see the profile of a face and two eyes starting out at you in the same painting.
In this exercise we will make some crazy-looking dogs inspired by Cubism!
- suzz2253 added Picasso Dogs to Rugs 11 Jun 00:34
- Michelle H. favorited Picasso Dogs 13 Apr 02:32
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Picasso Dogs 27 Feb 12:48
- Maro A. added Picasso Dogs to Baby's nursery 18 Oct 16:37
- Crafterella featured Picasso Dogs 07 Sep 23:00
- kitblu favorited Picasso Dogs 04 Sep 16:34
- Carla Sonheim published her project Picasso Dogs 31 Aug 09:00
Turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise. Draw a tail.
Turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise. Draw a tongue.
Turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise. Draw a paw.
Now look at what you've drawn so far. Look at your paper all four directions. Hopefully one of those directions looked like a funny dog to you... now "finish" your dog. You can add ears, paws, make the eye into an ear, etc.