A very shiny cover that every girl secretly wants! *winks*
This a a tutorial for doing a very very shiny blinged phone. Haha. It is pretty easy to do, it just take a lot of time and patience. If you want to know where I got my materials from, do check out my blog. It has more explicit details and "personal touches" Haha. Please enjoy and let me know what you think of my very girly phone case:p I made the link for my site direct to the tutorial post. I hope it helps.
- IcaKay favorited Phone Case Decoden * * 06 Sep 19:15
- mmotse03 favorited Phone Case Decoden * * 30 Jul 01:16
- Sirena rosa favorited Phone Case Decoden * * 02 Dec 17:49
- Rebecca L. entered her project Phone Case Decoden * * to Wander & Hunt 23 Nov 13:25
- maryetta.bina added Phone Case Decoden * * to must do 18 Nov 07:12
- tara P. favorited Phone Case Decoden * * 11 Aug 22:55
- FrankieStein favorited Phone Case Decoden * * 15 May 07:46
- kristy c. favorited Phone Case Decoden * * 05 Feb 03:52
- kristy c. added Phone Case Decoden * * to jewelry 05 Feb 03:52
- Reezy:) R. favorited Phone Case Decoden * * 02 Feb 04:32
I normally bling my stuff from inside out and this time is no exception. Take your time to choose where and what rhinestones to put where. There is no correct sequence though I would recommend buying a bigger range of rhinestone if you want a "messy" look like mine. Wait for a while for the glue to somewhat dry so that the rhinestones will not slide around so much. It can be a bane as it ruins your design.