Quick and easy appetizer: pesto cheese straws.
- Pimke added Pesto Straws to Essen 03 Mar 14:13
- Agnes S. added Pesto Straws to Edibles 14 Jun 16:47
- Emo Chick favorited Pesto Straws 10 Jan 20:18
- iscrafte added Pesto Straws to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 14:52
- iscrafte favorited Pesto Straws 25 Dec 14:52
- M1CHAEL5H1RLEY added Pesto Straws to RECIPES 29 Nov 12:06
- Rikki L. favorited Pesto Straws 07 Oct 12:48
- Jess H. favorited Pesto Straws 08 Aug 22:49
- infAMY favorited Pesto Straws 23 Jul 23:07
- Kaiulani W. favorited Pesto Straws 10 Jul 01:28
Preheat oven to 375F. Roll out thawed puff pastry sheets.
Spread pesto on one puff pastry sheet. Cover with the other sheet (like a sandwich). Cut into strips of equal lengths (about 1/2 inch in width). Twist the strips.
Using a pastry brush, brush strips with egg. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool on a cooling rack for at least 15 minutes before serving.