Warm cup of tea ^_^
For my friend's birthday she wanted a gift voucher but I couldn't help but make something for her :D I wrote a haiku and copied it onto the mug.
Inside I put the gift voucher a couple of teabags and some biscuits.
the haiku reads:
One thin wisp of steam
and all my cares fade away
drowned in my teacup
- San added Personalized Mug to Tea Party 01 May 17:35
- rouge s. added Personalized Mug to Gift Ideas 07 Nov 03:25
- Millie H. added Personalized Mug to cool ideas 25 Mar 22:45
- dorottya.szakonyi favorited Personalized Mug 22 Dec 12:47
- breleigh favorited Personalized Mug 19 Dec 20:56
- Helli favorited Personalized Mug 25 Jun 02:56
Preheat the oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit. (150 degrees Celcius)
Draw a picture or write a nice sentiment onto your mug and let dry.
Once dry, bake it for 35 minutes and take it out of the oven. IT IS VERY VERY HOT!!! let it cool down at least 30 minutes, the design fixes this way.
(if you can still wipe it off, bake it again)