A Great Gift for Kids-this Tutorial is for my Bestselling Personalized Matching Game
I’ve received several requests lately for a personalized matching game tutorial…so here it is!
They are a (little) bit of work, but make a fun gift for the little ones in your life-children love seeing pictures of themselves!
- LaAlex added Personalized Matching Game to Toys & Kids 28 Feb 00:18
- LaAlex favorited Personalized Matching Game 28 Feb 00:18
- Jen G. added Personalized Matching Game to Good Idea! 24 Dec 21:22
- B S. favorited Personalized Matching Game 03 Nov 23:35
- Youghurt Jaja favorited Personalized Matching Game 27 Oct 19:06
- SugarNSpiceLily added Personalized Matching Game to kids toys 24 Oct 00:29
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Personalized Matching Game 24 Oct 00:29
Cut your wood into approximately 1.5? x 2? pieces. If you want to buy the wood pre-cut, try an Etsy search-I did one myself and plenty of options came up (though they may be a slightly different size than what I use). Cut scrapbook paper to fit your tiles, and Mod Podge it on.
This is where it might get a bit tricky…you need to take your photos and reduce them to 1.5? x 2?. I use Photoshop Elements to do this; here is a screenshot of what I do…
I leave the Pixel Dimensions as is, and change the Document Size to the measurement that I want. There are lots of online tutorials, depending on which editing program you use. Next, print out your mini-photos and Mod Podge them to the back sides of your wood tiles.