This is my first How-To project. I hope you guys enjoy it. It's not very complicated, but I think it turned out pretty nicely. It's currently my pencil case at school and I get tons of comments on it. :D
- dippydiscoball added Personalized Decoupaged Clutch to maybe one day 31 Dec 21:49
- barsandcuffs favorited Personalized Decoupaged Clutch 04 May 23:12
- A.Alnuaimi favorited Personalized Decoupaged Clutch 02 Mar 11:17
- Mai added Personalized Decoupaged Clutch to Storage and bags 20 Jan 02:42
- almosthope favorited Personalized Decoupaged Clutch 30 Jun 05:07
Gather all you materials together. You will need Mod Podge, a paintbrush, scissors, an old clutch, (or anything, really. Whatever you want to use is fine.)and an old newspaper or magazine or something. (I used an old script from a play I was in.)Also, you can get any decorative materials that you want like glitter, ribbon, or whatever. I used a few buttons.