Create personal picnic caddies to tote all your outdoor dining (or drinking) essentials
Put a little pep in your schlep for your next outdoor picnic or happy hour. Create personalized, lovely caddies to tote your picnic essentials.
You Will Need:
- scrapbook paper
- 4 or 6 pack cardboard drink caddies
- a hot glue gune (and glue)
- scissors, a ruler and a pencil for creating your templates (If you're using the Trader Joe's soda four packs, you can use the template I've attached to this project)
- Nankita added Personal Picnic Caddies to picnic 16 Feb 18:20
- Nankita added Personal Picnic Caddies to coasters 16 Feb 18:20
- Elizabeth T. added Personal Picnic Caddies to For Future Reference 11 Jan 02:46
- Nankita favorited Personal Picnic Caddies 20 Oct 02:25
- Kendall M. added Personal Picnic Caddies to fun things I want to do someday :) 08 Feb 01:09
- Bat Ma'am favorited Personal Picnic Caddies 26 Oct 05:42
- Birgit favorited Personal Picnic Caddies 28 Sep 19:04
- Kathy Gregson favorited Personal Picnic Caddies 27 Sep 13:02
- KelliDroze added Personal Picnic Caddies to Furniture 26 Sep 23:42
- isobel.l favorited Personal Picnic Caddies 26 Sep 15:19
If you're starting from scratch, flatten your caddy and trace the sides onto your scrapbook paper. I recommend doing a trial version on plain (and cheaper) paper first.
Once you've got a template that works, cut out the cover and fold along seams. I also drew and cut flaps to make a smoother, printed edge along the bottom.